Saturday, July 27, 2013

Antalya, Part 2, Draft 1

Today was our last full day in Turkey (for this leg, anyways). We went to the Antalya Museum and ran around town some, finishing off with a really awesome meal. I have a ton of pictures of ancient stuff, but I am very tired (it was 99 today in the shade, blech, and I had to pack up my stuff), so it will have to wait until tomorrow. I'll work on it on the plane! Whee.

Our flight out is at 12:10, so we're leaving the pension at 9:00––have to return the rental car and get to the airport using a sometimes-glitchy GPS. Maybe we should leave even earlier...ugh. At least we're going back a timezone! It won't be extra painful to wake up on Monday: I guess I'll consider it the world's birthday present to me.

Hoşçakal, Türkiye!

No comments:

Post a Comment